Sunday, December 14, 2008

first post or: how i decided to start a blog about cooking

Bear with me....
I am not a trained chef and I've never been to culinary school (although I did take one recreational class at Cambridge Culinary, where my wonderful partner and I made an amazing chocolate/hazelnut dome cake).  Hell, I've never even worked at a fast food joint.  However, if you know me at all, you know that I love food.  And if you know me even more, you know that I really love to cook.
So, in an attempt to share my experiences with food, I've decided to start a blog.  I don't know how this is going to work out just yet.  I envision posting recipes, opinionating on Food Network programs, reviewing restaurants, maybe even asking Danny Boome to take me under his wing.  Or, I could just write this one post, and that'll be the end of it.
For tonight, though, I'm just glad I got this started.  Tomorrow, I plan on posting a rather detailed account of this evening's experience with shortribs.  Complete with photos.  And as a teaser, I leave you with these.....

No comments:

Post a Comment